• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: 822 ground switch upgrade  (Read 295 times)

arie515

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • MTZ Equipment Ltd.
Re: 822 ground switch upgrade
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2020, 03:09:49 PM »
I will email you a link to download 800 series manuals. Hope you will find there what you're looking for.
Arie

damengineer

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • That Dam Engineer LLC
822 ground switch upgrade
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2020, 12:00:48 PM »
My 822 ground switch is the old pushbutton stylle switch.  My arthritis has got bad enough that I can't push the button in.  My wife always had trouble with it.   I have lubricated the stem also and it still is just too hard to push.  I have a couple of the newer style ground switches, for my 8345, but the newer switch is not as deep as the old one and will not make connection to the grounding bracket at the bottom of the switch to the cab.  I cannot find a part number for the bracket for a 8345 as I don't have parts manuals for the 8000 & 9000 series.  The newer style switch will work, but there is a lot of modifications to the bracket needed to make it work.   a bracket from an 8345 would solve the problem...  Also I would like to have a sert of parts manuals for the 8345
  • MTZ 1220 w/ Kr-34 loader, Belarus 8345 w/ Koyker loader, Belarus 825 w/ Memo loader, White 2-105, Case 1270,
If your not leading the pack, the view is always the same!!